If you are like most of us, the recent COVID-19 Pandemic is having an effect on your business.
It is likely that your storefront traffic has slowed down, or you are now running your business from home. Most businesses are reporting that their sales are off by 60 – 100%.
Yet there are some bright spots. Companies that have developed a strong web presence have been doing record business. Amazon and Wal-Mart are two of the businesses that immediately come to mind.
That said, many small businesses are still maintaining and exceeding their normal sales for this time of the year. How….
They are set up to effectively sell online.
They have spent the last number of years developing an online arm of their business that sells product, even when their store is closed. They are actively selling to people that they have never seen in person.
It isn’t enough to simply have a website. It has to work properly for you. Ask yourself the following:
- Are you selling your product or service online?
- Do you have a website?
- If you have a website, is it effective? (Are you making sales, or getting leads from it on a regular basis)
If you answer no to any of these questions you may need a website.
Since many of our clients are currently experiencing hardships (and will be for the foreseeable future) we have offered them a variety of options to help them cope with the current state of our economy.
To help you out we are offering you the same flexible options that we have offered our long-term clients.
Our List of flexible options1) We have developed a line of high quality web products that can be set up with a very minimal investment of your time and money. How much? We are talking solutions that cost only hundreds of dollars, and a require a few days to deploy.
2) We are offering very flexible discounts on new custom websites, as well as re-designed websites.
3) We are offering flexible payment options. These include installment plans and payment deferrals.
4) In some cases we may be able to offer a combination of several of these options.
If you think that this is too good to be true, call us. We’ll put you in contact with some of our satisfied clients. That should resolve any doubts that you might have.
To take advantage of this, Contact us now . We are always ready to discuss your options. We can be reached by phone at 709.437.7698. Or by using the email form to the right. All of our phone consultations, and or estimates are always free. If you are worried about contacting a strange company over the internet, we have a long list of satisfied clients in Gander, as well as clients in central from Eastport to Grand Falls. We will be happy to get you a referral.
We’ll all get through this pandemic. I don’t think that there is any doubt about that. However, as we move forward there are certain realities that we all have to face:
- Once the physical distancing is over we will all need to get a running start to make up for our downtime. A quality website will also help you out with that.
- It is likely that there will be a fall spike in COVID-19 cases. This may impact your ability to do physical business.
- Experts indicate that this is our new norm. There will be more pandemics. Will you be set up to do business properly….online?
Why put this off? Contact us. We can be reached by phone at 709.437.7698. Or by using the email form to the right.
Don’t put this off